Individual Coaching Services
From nutrition to fasting to balancing your life, we will discuss your current health practices, your health goals as well as ideas about how to reach them successfully.
45-minute Private Session
Sia Hurst has completed the Plant-Based Nutrition certificate with the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutritional Studies as well as the Nutrition and Healthy Living program at eCornell.
Sia holds qualifications as an Intermittent Fasting Advisor and Gut Health Coach and she is currently working towards a Naturopath qualification with the College of Naturopathic Medicine in the UK.
She is a member of the Association of Naturopathic Practitioners and the International Association of Therapists.
6D Living Challenges
Whether you are simply curious about the Six Dimensions or are ready to commit to a focused re-balancing of your life, 6D Living has a challenge for you. Whether you accept a 30 Day, 60 Day or 100 Day Challenge - this is the first step in accepting that your life is your creation and that you have the power to create it in balance.
Be sure to check out our Dimensional Challenges designed to help develop each Dimension individually. These challenges can be found on each Dimension's page - Nutritional, Physical, Intellectual, Intrapersonal, Intersentient and Creative.
For the curious beginner
The goal of this challenge is to explore all Six Dimensions and learn how to begin balancing them in order to attain optimal health and well-being.
For the focused learner
The goal of this challenge is to understand how the dimensions are interconnected and to provide balance in all Six Dimensions, the end result of which is optimal health and well-being.
For the deeply dedicated
The goal of this challenge is to achieve true balance in all Six Dimensions, the end result of which is optimal health and well-being.
6D Living Seminars
Contact us via email to discuss booking an online seminar with 6D Living.
Intro to IF practice
Learn about the different types of IF practice as well as the impact of IF on the body. Explore a bit of the science behind IF and learn how to create your own IF plan for optimal health benefits.
Learn about the basics of Whole Food Plant-Based nutrition, including how to to plan, shop and prepare a WFPB kitchen. Explore ways to make WFPB eating fit with your current lifestyle as well as kitchen hacks to make the transition to WFPB smoother.
Living in 6D
Putting it into practice
Learn what it means to live in balance and how the six dimensions can help you find that balance in all that you do. Explore ideas about how to encourage and nurture each dimension in your life as well as real world activities to help deepen your understanding of each dimension and its role in your reality.
"Don’t focus on what you’re giving up but rather on what you’re adding to your life" were the wise words from Sia when I told her last year that I was thinking of going from a vegetarian diet to a vegan.
Through our discussions and Sia sharing her wealth of knowledge she introduced me to intermittent fasting. Sia monitored very closely my progress and was on hand to answer all my questions.
I was mainly concerned about my energy levels as I lead a busy life- a mum of three and a yoga teacher. Needless to say I’m hooked on the results and can honestly say my personal yoga practice has never been better. My flexibility and stamina have improved often practicing 16 hours into my fast.
Sia has been by my side throughout guiding me and introducing me to recipes and snacks to keep my energy levels high. She’s helped me create an eating program that suits my hectic schedule and offers me the best nutrition
- Fri, Apr 07Zoom Meeting- Fri 11:00EST/8:00PSTApr 07, 6:00 PM GMT+3 – Aug 11, 6:00 PM GMT+3Zoom Meeting- Fri 11:00EST/8:00PSTModerator: Sia Hurst REGISTRATIONS OPEN UNTIL 31 MAY 2023! Whole is an eye-opening, paradigm-changing journey through cutting-edge thinking on nutrition, a scientific tour de force with powerful implications for our health and for our world.
- Multiple DatesThu, Jun 0112:30 EST - 9:30 PST (Daily Zoom Meetings)
- Tue, Jun 27KaPapa Cuisine - 2pm to 5pmJun 27, 2:00 PM EDT – Jun 30, 5:00 PM EDTKaPapa Cuisine - 2pm to 5pm, REGISTRATIONS CLOSE ON 17 JUNE 2023!Hosted by Sia Hurst and Fredessa Jaudon and catered by KaPapa Cuisine Sarasota, Florida – Tuesday 27 through Friday 30 June – 2023 • Four Days • Four Seminars • Four Community Meals : Four Courses • Four Community Connections REGISTRATIONS CLOSE ON 17 JUNE 2023!
- Fri, Sep 01Zoom-Fri 11:00amEST/8:00amPST-13 WeeksSep 01, 6:00 PM GMT+3 – Nov 24, 6:00 PM GMT+2Zoom-Fri 11:00amEST/8:00amPST-13 WeeksCoauthored by the Nobel Prize winner who discovered telomerase and telomeres' role in the aging process and the health psychologist who has done original research into how specific lifestyle and psychological habits can protect telomeres, slowing disease and improving life.
- Wed, Sep 068:00pmEST(20:00) Thur OR SatSep 06, 8:00 PM EDT – Oct 28, 8:00 PM EDT8:00pmEST(20:00) Thur OR SatWhat is your passion? Who would you like to be? What would you like to do? What simple skills can you use to make a difference in your community? How can you be of service to your community? Learn how many are using simple talents to bring about enormously positive changes in their communities.
- Sun, Jun 16LefkadaJun 16, 2024, 12:00 PM GMT+3 – Jun 28, 2024, 12:00 PM GMT+3Lefkada, Lefkada 311 00, Greece6D Living offers you an ALL INCLUSIVE opportunity to experience a plant-centered holiday/retreat on the island of Lefkada in Greece, June 2024. This retreat offers WFPB-SOS (free) nutrition, yoga, workshops, community connections, cooking demonstrations, seminars and a bit more!!
- Time is TBDMeetings - 8:00amPST/11:00amCST WednesdaysTime is TBDMeetings - 8:00amPST/11:00amCST WednesdaysThis group is for those who wish to stay connected after completing a 6D program, providing consistency in a weekly support system built on our shared experiences in our Modified Fasting Programs. All who have completed an MFP are welcome to join us for further explorations about optimal health.