1 C Hot Chili Peppers
1/2 C Onion
1 TBSP Garlic
1/2 - 1 C ACV
- Wash the peppers and remove the stems
- Peel the garlic cloves (3 - 4 cloves depending on size)
- Place peppers and garlic in the blender (fitted with an herb blade) and blend until there are no large chunks remaining
- Peel and cut the onions and place in a food processor fitted with an S-blade along with the pepper/garlic mixture and the apple cider vinegar
- Blend until there are no large chunks of onion remaining
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 30 days
Thanks to Dr. Michael Greger for this recipe found in his How Not to Die Cookbook.
Note: 6D Living has adjusted his recipe here a bit - Dr. Greger's recipe is a cooked hot sauce whereas our recipe here is a Raw Food version.
Hot Chili Sauce
There is nothing to purchase/download. The FREE instructions are found in the description.