5 Potatoes (large)
1 Garlic Bulb (fresh)
1/2 C Dehydrated Yeast (fortified with B12)
1 TBSP Coriander (dried)
1 TBSP Black Pepper
1 C Water (as much or as little as neede/desired)
3/4 C Dill (fresh-chopped)
1/2 C Apple Cider Vinegar
- Boil the potatoes until soft and 'mashable'
- Drain the potatoes and return to the large pot in which they were boiled (which is still warm)
- Add remaining ingredients (except Dill and ACV) to the potatoes and blend with a hand blender
- Blend (adding water as desired, 1 TBSP at a time) until creamy
- Gently fold in Dill and ACV
- Store in the refrigerator in an air-tight container for up to 15 days
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
There is nothing to purchase/download. The FREE instructions are found in the description.