THURSDAYS 5 September - 10 October|
4:00pm PST / 7:00pm EST - ON ZOOM
WFPB Boot Camp - w/Kim Murphy's program Guided by Kathy Taylor
We meet every Thursday at 4:00pmPST/7:00pmEST - beginning 5 September through 10 October. Join this FREE Class to learn the best foods to eat and the ones to avoid to achieve your health & weight goals, how to transition without stress! All members of our 6D Living community are welcome to join us!
Time & Location
THURSDAYS 5 September - 10 October
4:00pm PST / 7:00pm EST - ON ZOOM
About the event
Each week, on Thursdays, we will meet on zoom as a community to discuss the Masterclass video we watched during the week. Your guide, Kathy Taylor, will moderate the weekly meetings in order to facilitate a respectful and productive discussion for everyone in the boot camp. This 6 week boot camp is a FREE EVENT offered with the permission of Kim Murphy and guided weekly by Kathy Taylor.
"In January Chef AJ interviewed Kim Murphy on her show and was so impressed that she personally signed up for her Bootcamp. I did too! It was incredibly well done! Kim generously gave 6D Living permission to share her program" - Kathy Taylor
This FREE weekly event is open to all 6D Living Members and there is absolutely no obligation to attend each week. By completing the RSVP registration below, you will receive further details, weekly reminders as well as the all important log in details to join us!
WFPB Boot Camp*
Weekly on Thursdays @ 4:00pm PST – 7:00pm EST
First Meeting on 5 September 2024 - Last Meeting on 10 October 2024 - 6 Weeks in total
International Virtual Event (via Zoom)
Cost - FREE!
PLEASE NOTE: You only need to RSVP one time to be included in the group email reminders for the entire 6 weeks. If there are any changes to meetings (ie unexpected cancellations), all who RSVP will receive an email and there will be a notice posted on our 6D Facebook page.
About the WFPB Boot Camp
- Begins 5 September 2024
- Meetings take place on zoom
- Meeting Time is 4:00pm PST / 7:00pm EST
- Watch one video Masterclass at home each week
- Group discussions to follow weekly overview during meetings
- Weekly emails with information and supplemental readings/activities
WFPB Boot Camp Objectives
By joining our WFPB Boot Camp you will be setting a foundation for your best health and ideal weight by:
- Learning how animal products and processed foods are holding you back from your best health and weight
- Understanding how chronic diseases can not only be prevented but in many cases reversed
- Discovering the differences in plant-based diets and which one will help you achieve your health and wellness goals
- Understanding how to get all your macronutrient and micronutrient needs met, including protein, calcium, and vitamin B12
- Learning how to eat more, not less so you feel full and satisfied, keeping cravings at bay See how fast and easy it is to make delicious whole food plant based recipes
- Knowing which foods around which to center your diet to lose weight, feel great, and enjoy your best health
- Learning the best process to successfully transition to a plant-based diet so you can stick with it for the long-term
- Experiencing connection with a group of like-minded supportive people -you are not alone on this plant-based journey
Weekly Focus for WFPB Boot Camp
Week 1 - Welcome, Introductions and Cooking Demo: Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies
Week 2 - How Animal Foods Are Doing More Harm Than Good
BONUS! Kim Murphy will be joining us for the final 30 minutes of our meeting to answer your questions!
Week 3 - The Processing of America - The Problem with Processed Foods
Week 4 - Which Is the Best Plant-Based Diet for Health and Weight Loss?
Week 5 - How To Power Your Day with Whole Plants to Get All the Nutrients You Need
Week 6 - How To Make Plant-Based Eating a Lifestyle and Not Another Yo-Yo Diet
"Kim Murphy is a Certified Plant-Based Health Coach and founded Simply Plant Based Kitchen™ because I wanted to help busy people like you know how simple & easy whole food plant based eating can be! My turning point was when my father passed away from Alzheimer's. He also had heart disease & cancer. I didn't want that to be my future and I learned that all the chronic diseases we fear are PREVENTABLE with our food! Now that I'm committed to preventing the same diseases that took my father too soon, I knew that I would have to create recipes that were simple, easy, used normal ingredients, and tasted great so that I could make this last a lifetime. I created Simply Plant Based Kitchen™ to teach you to do the same and make Whole Food Plant Based eating simple & delicious!"
"Kathy is a graduate of the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies. She switched from a SAD diet to plant-based and has since lost over 200 pounds and removed 14 medications from her life. Kathy has completed multiple Book Clubs & Modified Fasting Programs with 6D. Kathy now moderates a variety of 6D Book & Video Club groups of her own. She has been drawn to generously offering her time to serve our community as a Guide for our WFPB Boot Camp. Her own journey is a testament to perseverance and her authenticity assures us all that a reminder of the basics of living a WFPB lifestyle are sometimes needed. Her love for learning and experience make her a compassionate guide on the journey towards optimal health."
Only 6D Members may RSVP to this event. If you are a member, please sign into your account prior to completing the registrations process.
For those who are NOT CURRENTLY 6D MEMBERS - no worries! In the navigation bar at the top of this page you will see 'Log In/Become a Member (Free!)'. Click on this link to set up your account. There is no charge to become a 6D Member. This extra step allows us to be sure you are actually a human being so we thank you in advance for your understanding.
*This Boot Camp, its videos, information and images are shared with the permission of Kim Murphy.