Forum Code of Conduct
First of all, welcome to the 6D Living Community! We hope that you’ll find our programs enjoyable and beneficial. Before you begin any program with 6D Living please take a moment to read through our rules of conduct, which are applicable to all programs with 6DLiving.com.
The 6DLiving.com website platform is a safe online space for holding civil, lively discussions. Please do not ever post with the sole purpose and intention to upset other forum users. Negative comments and minority opinions are absolutely welcome, but forum users are expected to be able to substantiate their position without resorting to name-calling and offensive language.
By logging into our forums and participating in our programs, you are agreeing to the rules listed below as well as the 6DLiving.com user agreement found here.
6DLiving Forum and Community Meeting Conduct Rules
· Always treat others with kindness and respect, even if you don’t agree with them.
· Stay on topic, don’t intentionally derail threads, don’t troll, don’t spam.
· Use appropriate language.
· Do not intentionally insult or offend others.
· Hate speech, intimidation, harassment, sexual, racial, or ethnic slurs, and discrimination will not be tolerated
· 6DLiving Will Not Allow
· Abuse or encouraging abuse of the reputation system and the “report as spam” system - for the explanation of how our forum features work, have a look at the Forum and feedback section in our FAQs here.
· Posting other people’s personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, place of work, etc.).
· Posting links to phishing sites, malware, or spyware.
· Impersonating forum moderators or other users.
· Spamming, bashing, flaming, trolling, or abusing the reputation of anyone in the forum.
· Posting something that is knowingly false.
· Thread bumping, hijacking or posting comments that are unrelated to the original topic and make it difficult for others to follow the discussion.
· Posting pornography, inappropriate or offensive content.
· Threats of violence, harassment or privacy breach - even as a joke.
· Using a third party’s intellectual property (full or partial scans of articles, books, full transcriptions of articles, etc.) unless you have permission to do so or properly cite their original work
· Use of language that is abusive, vulgar, hateful, defamatory, obscene, profane, threatening, privacy-invasive, or law-violating.
· Taking any other actions that are deemed inappropriate by 6DLiving.com at our sole discretion.
How 6DLiving Moderates all forums and community meetings
· If you see a person breaking the rules, don’t attempt to moderate - let 6DLiving.com Community Moderators know and ignore the post(s), threads, etc.
· If you should break any of the above rules, you will get a warning from one of 6DLiving.com Community Moderators. Should you proceed to break any of the rules again, you will be banned from posting on the forum. The only exception to issuing a ban without giving a warning are situations in which drastic disrespect of the rules occurs – in such cases we will make sure to inform you of the reasons behind our decision. If your offence violates the law, your account may be suspended and relevant authorities may be notified of your misconduct.
· All decisions with regards to post moderation (edits and deleting) and user warnings are made by 6DLiving.com Community Moderators. All decisions are final and not up for discussion. However, constructive criticism and suggestions are welcome, provided they are directed to the forum moderators and not disputed within the forum itself.
· We don’t warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any posts published on the forums.
· We reserve the right to edit or delete any post that we feel breaks any of the rules stated within the hereby Forum Code of Conduct.
· If you are confused about any particular action taken that involves you, please contact us.
· These Forum Rules are subject to change at any time, and we will inform you via the forum when they do.
· Information provided by 6DLiving.com is not intended as medical advice and should not be used as such. Please consult your health care provider if you have any concerns about beginning any new health practice.
Contact us at email@example.com
Please read our Terms and Conditions page for general website guidelines, thank you.